Friday, March 13, 2015

Some NEW Minis are Here!

Getting this new project off to a start I ordered some Blue Moon 15mm Colonial troops last week - from their Sudan range. All I can say is these little guys are awesome looking; no complaints at all. I ordered just five pack, which is enough to get me started. Of course I will be adding to this little collection over the course of the coming weeks as I get models completed. Really looking forward to getting some Egyptians and Sudanese troops to make the bulk of my colonials. Here are a few pics of the haul so far.


An assortment of Blue Moon Sudan troops.




Here are the British regulars command.




A nice assortment of Ansar command.

In addition to these I also bought a nice Cigar Box fleece "desert" terrain mat. These mats look great! Considering I don't have any desert terrain, this will save me time and give me a good start.


http://cigarboxbattlestore.bigcartel.com/
A nice desert mat from Cigar Box I also ordered. Perfect!


No comments:

Post a Comment